Want to be more interesting? How about learning a whole new language?
Join the Brownstone for our 4-week Hebrew Crash Course this fall, and you too can learn to sound like an Israeli!
We are offering 2 Levels of Hebrew Class:
– Level 1: the Hebrew Crash Course
– Level 2: Conversational Hebrew
In Level 1, you will learn:
– How the hebrew language is structured.
– The alphabet and nikkudot (accents); including how to read, write and pronounce each one.
– 20 most commonly used ‘roots’ and 15 prefixes and suffixes that when combined, lend way to the fundamentals of the Hebrew language and the ability to begin structuring sentences.
In Level 2, you will:
– Build vocabulary
– Learn common phrases and structure sentences
– Practice conversing with emphasis on pronunciation (and hand motions!)
Classes are held every MONDAY evening from December 28th – January 25th:
Level 1 meets from 8:00-9:00PM
Level 2 meets from 8:00-9:00PM
RAJE Center: 2915 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY
Getting here via public transportation is easy!
– Q Train to Brighton Beach
FREE! Because we love you!
We purposely keep our classes small to ensure individualized attention. So yes, in 4 sessions, you will build a strong foundation!
Sponsorship opportunities available! For information and all other inquiries please contact
Rabbi Reuven at Reuven923@gmail.com